Corporate Social Audit
What is Corporate Social Audit?
The Corporate Social Audit (CSA) should be performed to ensure that you are doing business with factories in which social rights are respected.
The added value of a Social Audit
Our experienced social auditor, with 10 years of experience in Social Responsibility Audits will check the factory according to international standards and the SA8000 recognized standard.
We will work with you to prepare this social audit with your factory. We have a protocol but we can follow your requirements to go further in the “social friendly” specifications. It would also enhance your image by being socially compliant, more responsible and more trustable.
What do we check during a Corporate Social Audit?
• Child labor,
• Forced labor.
• Health & Safety.
• Freedom of association and right to bargain.
• Disciplinary practices.
• Working hours and Environment.
• Management Systems.
Following a social audit, we issue a Corrective Action Plan, explaining the required improvements and corresponding timetable to the factory. Our approach is pragmatic and efficient.
Why should I book this social audit?
Dealing with a vendor who is not complying with international basic laws is not the right choice. Starting a proactive sustainable procurement approach could be valuable for you and your clients. A communication campaign denouncing working conditions in your factory could be devastating for your brand.
Highlights of this audit service
Performing a Corporate Social Audit will allow you to:
• Avoid bad factories: dangerous working conditions, child labor etc.
• Start a proactive approach of sustainable development
• Know from how far is your vendor from the SA8000 certification.
• Compare potential vendors and choose the right one.
• Show your client(s) you care.
• Save time and secure your business!