InnovME leverages on its extensive expertise in engineering & design services capabilities with excellent domain knowledge and technical know-how to provide cost effective solutions, resulting in value addition and customer satisfaction across industry verticals. InnovME has experience in all major tools and CAD platforms to perform the design services
InnovME’s CAD services expertise is deeply rooted in the following areas.
• Concept Design and Styling
• Cast / Forged / Plastic / Sheet Metal Component Design
• Continuous Program Support
• Re-Engineering / Reverse Engineering
• Full / Partial factorial Design Of Experiments
• Parametric Design of Systems and Sub-Systems
• Design for Manufacturing / Assembly
• Mechanism Study, Simulation & Digital Mock-ups
• Taguchi Methods, DFMEA, Tolerance stack-up studies, PDFSS studies.
• Environment Study / Layouts, Package, Interference / Clearance studies
• Legacy Data Migration and Conversion
• Detailing, Drafting, conforming to standards such as ASME / DIN / ISO
• Tool & Fixture Design
In InnovME we have an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated team to handle CAE. This team takes care of everything from requirements gathering to the simulation of the test cases.
At the heart of the integrated CAE system, InnovME is capable of handling Stress analysis on components and assemblies, Regulation testing ranging from occupant safety to crash worthiness, analysis for the process simulations, Optimization of the product etc.
InnovME’ CAE capabilities includes design for
• Noise, Vibration & Harshness
• Crash Worthiness
• Occupant Safety
• Non-Linear Structural Analysis
• Buckling Analysis
• Failure Analysis
• Advanced Product Development
• Finite Element Modeling